[pskmail] Re: Hang with Live CD

  • From: W3NJ@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:46:23 EST

Thanks to all that responded. At this point, I wasn't planning to increase
the memory on the PC, so I would definitely appreciate it if a smaller
"footprint" for the Linux O/S could be bundled with PSKmail. I'm assuming a
number of
hams are likely in this same category, based on having older PCs (Or maybe I'm
just too cheap!!! :-)  )

tnx es 73

Bruce- w3nj