[pskmail] Re: Hackers?

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 05:43:01 -0500

WELL THAT HOW THEY DO IT WITH LIGHTNING      BUT RADIO WAVES BOUNCE AROUND A
BIT YOU KNOW LONG PATH , NVIS
ALSO I THINK THERE MIGHT BE SOUNDCARD PROCESSING TIME ECT   UNLESS YOU ARE
THINKING ABOUT TRYING TO DETECT AT THE IF STAGE
YES IT MIGHT BE MAY BE TOO MUCH  AT LEAST WITH OUR STANDARD SSB RADIOS AND
COMPUTERS

GOOD TRY

DAVID KF4WBS / NNN0LES