[pskmail] Re: Hackers?

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 03:16:45 -0500

WILL THIS WORK WITH MARS CALLS    THEY ARE NOT IN REGULAR FORMAT ???
HOW ABOUT AN OPTION TO TURN THIS OFF AND ON ?
FOR THE MARS USE A BLACK LIST WHITE LIST IS BEST
WE DO NOT LIST ON APRS

DAVID KF4WBS / NNN0LES

  2012-02-19 13:19:04 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR010
  2012-02-19 13:38:43 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR010
  2012-02-19 14:29:33 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR010
  2012-02-19 14:39:53 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR011
  2012-02-20 04:59:54 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR12
  2012-02-20 05:11:24 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR12

  RKR010 is giving his position to Alkmaar in Holland!?
  I think that he/she was using my server to send one e-mail but I am not sure.
Deleted emails before knowing about the callsign. I know that the email was not
used for spam or anything not correct.
  The position can be put anywhere one likes so that is not for sure that he is
there at all.

  The second one RKR12 can not be found on aprs.fi, but I don´t think he is in
Holland due to the fact that the band has almost never been open at 5AM UTC
before!!

  I think that the person that is doing this is just an interested radioperson
without a certificate and that just made the callsign up to do a test of a
great program but that is not ok and therefore I think it´s high time for some
type of database.

  73 de Gunnar