[pskmail] Re: Hackers?

PROBLEM WITH A BLACKLIST IS   THEY WILL GET IN THE FIRST TIME EVERYTIME
UNTIL THE OPERATOR NOTICE`S THEY ARE THERE !!

DAVID KF4WBS / NNN0LES

From: Gunnar Bulukin
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 02:04
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] Re: Hackers?

At this moment a blacklist would be the easy way to fix the problem.
Starting to use a white list will take a lot of time for each server to ad all
users!
The problem can grow much bigger, if we don`t do something, even if that is a
long shot, spammers do not have HF radios ;-)
I still think that RKR10, RKR011 and RKR12 is some just interested in testing
the program. I have not had any mail problems via my server.
Maybe a Skype meeting would be a good idea at this moment?
/Gunnar SA6BQZ

2012-02-19 13:19:04 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR010
2012-02-19 13:38:43 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR010
2012-02-19 14:29:33 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR010
2012-02-19 14:39:53 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR011
2012-02-20 04:59:54 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR12
2012-02-20 05:11:24 UTC: SA6BQZ-1>PSKAPR: GATING RKR12

RKR010 is giving his position to Alkmaar in Holland!?
I think that he/she was using my server to send one e-mail but I am not sure.
Deleted emails before knowing about the callsign. I know that the email was not
used for spam or anything not correct.
The position can be put anywhere one likes so that is not for sure that he is
there at all.

The second one RKR12 can not be found on aprs.fi, but I don´t think he is in
Holland due to the fact that the band has almost never been open at 5AM UTC
before!!

I think that the person that is doing this is just an interested radioperson
without a certificate and that just made the callsign up to do a test of a
great program but that is not ok and therefore I think it´s high time for some
type of database.

73 de Gunnar