[pskmail] Re: Guidance for beginner

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 07:56:18 -0600

Hi Per,

I see what you mean.
I downloaded client version 1.5.5 on Windows.

However, it then just opens directly on my Windows desktop, with no further
hint of a Manual attached to the download.
So I think most users will not even be aware of the new Manual.

Making a hotlink tab under "Help", might be the most intuitive way to go
for most Windows users of the client.

FWIW,

KC9SGV

>>> 6008<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#13561bcac6ca4fc8_>(cell)