[pskmail] Re: Gmail as server SMTP

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:56:06 -0500

Thanks, Par,

Yes, I realize it is all in the pskmailrc.pl
I looked at your code a bit, to the extent that I understand it.
The user_db.pl has nothing to do with it.
But sometimes a client can't update the server with a bad HF connection,
as I found.
The update does not "take".
Then it would be possible for the server sysop to manually update the
user-db.pl file, not so ?
Would that even work ?

Gmail is very spam-conscious.
So Gmail it makes it hard for good intented users, like PSKmailers too,
unfortunately.
Once you get it working, it works just fine, though.
I hope other server sysops can duplicate my findings as discussed.

KC9SGV