[pskmail] [Fwd: [nos-bbs] Any interest ? JNOS + MultiPSK possibilities]

  • From: James French <w8iss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:48:39 -0400

This off the NOS-bbs mailer that I think would be of interest to the
group to maybe pursue talks about.

I have already made mention of the group and that I have been told that
there is work in progress for linking from PSKMailer to other programs.

Here's to seeing this working out.

James W8ISS
=====