[pskmail] Re: [Fwd: Re: jpskmail issue]

  • From: pskmail@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: P�r Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:43:35 -0400 (EDT)

On 24/Jun/2010 13:40 P�r Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ..
> I don't know if you read the mailing list as your question was up there
> agn after I answered it (so I'll just copy it to you direct :-)).
>
> 73!

Greeting-

Right you are!  I had no idea that my ubuntu system had more than one JVM
installed.  A fast use of locate gave me the full path to the JDK 1.6 JVM and
jpskmail started right up!

I am busy this week, but next week will see me getting my HF antenna back in the
air and giving pskmail a try.  My hope is to set up a node in New York City. I
will of course have to find a stable and cheap radio to dedicate to that.  Since
I use my SGC-2020 mobile on the boat, and my TenTech 509 is not stable enough I
would welcome suggestions on a stable/cheap radio for this service.

73

-Brett
wa3yre