[pskmail] Re: [Fwd: Re: Test]

  • From: G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:30:00 +0000

Further info.
I sent a mail to the account used for Pskmail and managed to collect the
header but not the body on the first attempt due to other traffic on the
frequency.
On the second attempt a little while ago I received the body of the mail.
Sending again failed, with the same message as the first time, as pasted
below.
To make it clear. Until today, my tests were receiving email only not
sending so it could be an original problem not a new one.
73 Roger G6CKR