[pskmail] Re: [Fwd: Re: Test]

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:49:55 +0100

Well, that nonstandard port for plain auth is an issue I have to work around. It will not work as is, actually according to cpan Net::SMTP doesn't even support a non standard port. I will look into it to see if I can do that some other way but I have to rewrite sub send_mail in rflinkserver.pl for it to work. So, until you see a new server version it will not work. I suggest you use gmail for smtp for a while.

Regarding Torsten, how is he hearing you? Sounds like the S/N from the server is not that good?

73 de Per
SM0RWO

2011-03-15 20:20, Gunnar Bulukin skrev:
SA6BQZ ready for mailtest again;-)
73 de Gunnar

From: Roger G6CKR
To: SA6BQZ Gunnar
Subject: Re: Test
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:59:53 +0000

On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 20:52 +0100, SA6BQZ Gunnar wrote:
Hi Roger,

Thanks again for all the help you have given me.
One question: can you send me an email via my server again and
send it to (address removed). You told me that the mail routing
was working but I tested today from Torsten SA2ATJ but his
mailsending made time out so I would be glad if you could do an other
test again.

Now I am back on 10147 minute 4 and only on the hour.

73 de Gunnar
Test attempted.
The result as sent back from your your server.

Error sending mail : Could not open connection: No route to host
at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 3943.

73 Roger G6CKR