[pskmail] Re: Fldigi 3.02 stable?

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 15:09:44 -0500

Hi Per,
I updated fldigi to 3.02 last week and it has not crashed. It has run perfectly so far.
73,
Fred
wb5con

Per Crusefalk wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have had fldigi 3.02 crash on me
today, that was why the server was QRT. I have run fldigi 2.10.3 for
weeks without trouble before, now 3.02 crashed on the second day.
When I restarted fldigi it behaved very strange, started transmitting on
and off at random intervals. I'll set up another pc and look for memory
leaks, could be something else causing it but I don't think so.
Anyone else using 3.02 with a server?