[pskmail] Re: First....

  • From: "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:49:22 +0100 (CET)

Hello Karel and all,

I hope I am able to get the first qso using psk125 tonight, thats in my
"lab" using pure audio. As soon as I get that working I will release new
cd's. Dave, the author of fldigi, has been very helpful and has sent
several alpha releases in response to my test results. I am confident it
should be up and running tonight.

Ok on those attachments. You may need more than psk125 then and DRM is
certainly an option to consider. I have also tested RFSM2400 which is a
soundcard implementation of MIL-STD 188-110A, it runs at 2000 bps using
ham rigs and 2400 bps using the standard mode. I asked the author, Dmitry
P, if he might consider implementing "our" IPC mechanism (as in gmfsk) and
his response was: "I already planned use IPC like yours. It just in work
(option "AutoTransieve", disabled now)." He just released a new version
but had that option still disabled.

I would like to test drm as well so I will download that and see what it
can do. Guess I will have to test windrm as I know of no "ham" version of
the drm algorithm (the one at sourceforge is for reception only).