[pskmail] Re: Fedora c4

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:51:28 +0200

The problem with starting the pskmail client as root is that it will write all
logfiles, flags etc
as root, and you will have trouble when you want to run it as user later on...

If that happens, you have to chown all root files in ~/mail to user before
starting psk_arq.pl.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com