[pskmail] Re: FW: Re: Problem With Connection Reliability on New VHF Server

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:20:28 -0600

Dan,
Once you have it all figured out, please post your Ubuntu Linux server
setup and required additional dependencies on the Wiki.
The manuals are out of date....
No wonder interested newcomers give up after a while.
It should not be this hard to make any ham software work.
Hams have short attention spans, and they will move on to the next
attraction when things in the present attraction get too hard, confusing
etc.etc.
I.e. they lose interest quickly.

My hats off to the development team with this excellent concept and
software.
But we have to work on the user-friendliness of PSKMail....really.

KC9SGV