[pskmail] Re: FW: Re: Problem With Connection Reliability on New VHF Server

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:49:58 +0100 (CET)

'File>-Delete partial docs' on the client... sets the download resume policy...

You can delete your record from the client by issuing a ~RESETRECORD command
while connected.
After that you can try again.... this is to prevent the server sysop from
getting too much work...

pse take some time to read the manual...

Rein EA/PA0R/M