[pskmail] FLDigi RxID and new server.

  • From: Steve <stevez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:24:48 +1100

Hello all,

Does anyone else see FLDigi's RxID turn off (seemingly) randomly on thier server? I went to bed last night sure that FLDigi had RxID on. When I got up this morning and checked my server, it was off. I've noticed this a few times now. I'm running 3.13BT, but did notice this happen with earlier versions too. I have the server and FLDigi set to start automatically when the machine boots. So, to be absolutely sure that it was set up correctly, I rebooted the machine. When it booted up, FLDigi came up with RxID on. I'm sure that FLDigi (or the server) has been turning this setting off by itself, and not turning it back on. Also, Rein, you announced server 0.9.32 for testing. I downloaded and tested an archive named 0.9.32 on the 22nd Jan. Is this 0.9.32, which has a time stamp of 29th Jan, really new? Is it really 0.9.33?

Thanks,

Steve (VK2ZSZ)