[pskmail] Re: Exchange between server and client for dynamic mode table and mode changes

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 10:17:32 +1000

Hi Rein,

There is no mode issue with jPskmail, just that I was copying the logic in
AndPskmail.

The table as sent to the server seems to be read from right to left (index
of 1 = the rightmost mode sent in the connect string). I was doing
the opposite.

I'll have a look at arq.pm here for my tests.

It should work ok now.

Thanks,