[pskmail] Re: Error when sending mail continue...

  • From: Thomas Andreas DJ4WL <info@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 00:02:12 +0100

Hi Tommi, Rein,

because of APRS priority on 30 meter DK4XI-30 email is not desired and disabled.

On the other servers I could not find the error, sorry.
Until debuginfo available email will be also disabled.
Tomorrow or as soon as possible, I will post the logfile errors here in hope to
get help.

vy 73 Thomas DJ4WL

--
Thomas Andreas DJ4WL <info@xxxxxxxx>