[pskmail] Re: Duel servers on the same frequency

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:21:24 -0500

Hi Paul,

No, you don't need any permissions on the server. The first time you connect, it will ask you to update your data, since there will be none in the server for you. Basic info like email address, email password, pop3 server. You just fill out that info in the PSKmail client and then tell it to update the server. Rein has some nice drop down boxes for you to enter the info. The server will respond with 'database updated'. After that you are ready to use the server.

73,
Fred
wb5con

paul wrote:

Hi Fred,

Do I need to be setup with permissions to access your server?
Other than a brief connect with VE7SUN a few days ago, I am having no luck with any servers

Paul Delaney
AE6JN