[pskmail] Re: Duel servers on the same frequency

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:30:34 -0500

Hi Rich,

10.148 sounds good to me. When you were scanning and on 10.148, it worked well. I would occasionally see your beacon. I send a beacon on minute 2 of each hour.

73,
Fred
wb5con

Rich Hudgins wrote:
Ok that is what I was thinking but I will wait until I hear from some of
the server guys here in the new world. [grin]  I was thinking about
10.148 Rich Hudgins