[pskmail] Driver problem

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:43:30 -0500

Hello to all,
I have been trying to test the new clients. I have downloaded Par's
installer for the 2.0.19 but when I try to send a mail I get to the 82%
upload then the server and the client take a long pause, then both start to
transmit at the same time. They end up by polling and just going back and
forth until I abort.
Next I tried to run the newer version 2.0.22 and I get this error when I
try to start it:
glenn@glenn:~$ java -jar jPSKmail-2.0.22.jar
Configuration.xml
jPSKmail ends here...
gnu/io/SerialPortEventListener
at javapskmail.Main.handlegps(Main.java:1932)
at javapskmail.Main.main(Main.java:373)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gnu.io.SerialPortEventListener
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
... 2 more

Any help with these matters will be greatly appreciated.
Very 73 to all PSKmailers de Glenn WB2LMV