[pskmail] Re: Did QST run something abt pskmail now ?

  • From: "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 07:30:59 +0100 (CET)

> Per,
>
> Yes in the April QST Electtic Technology, Steve Ford, WB8IMY talkes about
> Linux
> on a flash drive and mentioned his January QST Column on PSKMail and his
> March
> QST column on Fldigi.
>
> He talks about downloading PSKMaikl  and going to
> http://www.crusefalk.se/psklive/index.html and downloading the Live CD and
> the
> burning it to a CD and then copying it to a Flash Drive.
>
> I think that might account for the access. Hi Hi.
>
> Very good wolrd-wide "advertisement" for PSKMail and Fldigi.
>
> So now Rein, yourself, Dave and all the others working on PSKMail, Fldigi,
> PSK125 must re-double you efforts to make PSKMail and Fldigi even better.
>
> Thanks for you effort.  I really appreciate it and that of all the others
> working on computer sound card digital modes.
>
> Walt/K5YFW
>
> Born to Run Linux -- Friends don't let friends run Microsoft.

Thanks walt,

That means I really have to get going with testing the new cd hi hi.
Also, I have to look at the gpsd "replacement" once more (gpsget.pl), it
works but could be better I guess.
There are lots of changes in the server and client now so a new cd is
really needed. Thanks and 73 de Per, sm0rwo