[pskmail] Re: DROID PSKMAIL

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:28:50 +1100

Hi David,

Thanks for the tests.

The Android Tablets are looking very good. I am looking at different
versions right now. I want  Bluetooth, 3G and WIFI plus GPS. There are
quite a few coming out with good multicore processors too. So they should
be "flying".

The file transfer functions are already in the application and working,
just not linked to a screen with buttons. So it won't be too hard to
include that too.

73, John