[pskmail] Re: Couple of Server questions

  • From: "Bill - N8ET" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:47:11 -0500

Rein -

It appears that the server is working.  The thing that threw me off track is
that when the server comes up under Puppy, the transmitter sends
something.  Under Ubuntu it does not.  Not sure why.  I did notice that it
succesfully sent the beacon at x minutes after the hour when it was
scheduled to beacon, so it appears all is well.

I am running the latest server - 0.5.4.

I am running with my local ISP using POP and SMTP for now.  Will let you
know how it looks after K4ZLE trys again in an hour or so.

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US