[pskmail] Re: Connection problems on 10146 Dial

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:45:33 +0200

Il 18/08/2010 22:24, John Douyere ha scritto:
Hello Franco,

Reading the log, one of your connection requests was received
correctly but the server call sign was missing the "-3" at the end: it
should have been IS0GRB-3 instead of IS0GRB. You should get a connect
then, no problems.

New test today.
Al 2010-08-19 19:39Z I send a connection request to IS0GRB-3 but no connection.

Also, the other connection request was not received correctly (QRM or
other) so I suggest you try a slower mode for the connection like
psk250R if you were using psk500R. In any case the server will adjust
the mode up if the signal quality is good.

How can I change this in Java client? If I change from drop down menu <Mode> I get in Fldigi the old setting, from config setting.

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW