[pskmail] Re: Connection problems on 10146 Dial

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:33:50 +0200 (CEST)

Dave,

on older laptops it may be necessary to check 'low CPU speed' and NOT use
portaudio on fldigi.

Also make sure you have fldigi >= 3.20.20.

Frequency accuracy may be critical on PSK and MFSK modes. Try to stay within 15
Hz from the center freq.

I now use jPSKmail 0.5.6, which features compressed beacons.

This combination has been tested thoroughly with Pi4TUE, SM0RWO and PA0SON-4.
I cannot test with windows, as this qth has been successfully microsoft-free
for the last 30 years...