[pskmail] Re: Connecting to a server?

  • From: Rob Frohne <frohro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:10:43 -0700

Hi Again,

I went to the Wiki and edited the client instructions with my
understanding of how it should be done under the heading "Getting
Started."  Since it isn't working for me yet, someone needs to read them
and verify that I have everything correct.  Since it isn't working,
there is very likely something critical is missing.

We need some similar edits on the server side.  I don't think the server
is changing frequencies, etc. properly for me for some reason.  Any tips
are very appreciated.

I would like to make my server so that anyone could connect to it while
I'm gone.  It should have a pretty good signal.  I have a dipole at 100
feet and a 4 element 20 meter monobander as well.  How do I do this?

73,

Rob, KL7NA