[pskmail] Connected to WB5CON

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKMAIL <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:56:59 -0800 (PST)

I was able to connect to Freds (WB5CON) server and update my email profile to
his server, Iwas using fldigi 3.13BH and jPSKMail0.4.0
PSK250R the server down shifted to PSK125R and then back up to PSK250R my
update was at PSK125R, I also had Rx RSID on and was seeing the server sending
TxRISD so I could match his mode it worked fine, Fred I can connect if you
would like to do some on the air testing let me know. Oh can the server be set
up to see my beacon and if you check my mail box and if there were mail you
could connect to me and download it to me ????.. just a thought TWO-WAY-MAIL
server.

Russell
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)