[pskmail] Re: Client, to do list

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:49:19 +0100

Il 20/01/2011 10:22, Pär Crusefalk ha scritto:
I have been preparing for the training session here (which was very
popular and has changed to a bigger hall) and I've been talking to one
participant (beginner). We walked through the client and when looking at
it with such unbiased eyes its apparent that we can improve it.

That was a few things I will try to address asap. If you have more
things that need a good housecleaning then pse reply or if you do not
agree...

For aspect only of jpskmail client:

- buttons need to be divided in two groups. A first (Connect, Abort,
  ...) need to be visible for every tab, a second group is specific
  of each tab
- a button for Ping and for Beacon
- button "Connect" need to change label to "Disconnect" when connected

Functional improvements to another to-do list

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW