[pskmail] Re: Clean installer version running.

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 06:05:50 +0200

mån 2011-04-18 klockan 21:55 +0200 skrev Franco Spinelli:
> Il 18/04/2011 12:07, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
> > Done in 0.9.3-4
> >

> Downloaded.
>
> There is some mistake in italian messages.
> Where can I download properties files with translation? Or can you send
> me this files?
>
> I will modifiy wrong translation and re-send corrected file
>
> Regards
>
> Franco Spinelli
> IW2DHW

Hi Franco,

Its one file per window so thats a bit complicated. But, you can have a
look at the source tree and get the file. The source is available here:
http://goo.gl/Abjml
There are several files ending like _it_IT.properties and those are the
files you want. Actually its easier to do this in netbeans, there its
easy to set the IDE to display the form in italian and just right click
on what needs editing.
Another way is to just email me and I will change it but you are more
than welcome to try out netbeans.

73 de Per
sm0rwo