[pskmail] Re: Calling all pskmail servers in North America!- REAL TIME LIST

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:59:39 +0200

So, Pär,

parts of front- and backends are obviously already there.

Where do client data come from?

My ideas for the "Table of active Stations":

Separate tables for clients and servers.

Server table includes frequency data and times for scanning servers by multiple lines in appropiate columns for these servers. Server software sends also freqs.txt if used. Extra line in freqs.txt for memory users.

Extra column for servers operator email to be able to get in contact if desired.

Tables can be orderd by click on column header "Last beacon" and "Callsign" by javascript or button (php).

Specs could or should be a top for next meeting.

73 de Klaus, DL4OAH

Am 10.08.2011 18:40, schrieb Per Crusefalk:
That is pretty much what is happening here:
http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/maps/pskmailers.php

There is a server parsing aprs data looking for clients and servers.
Servers are blue, clients are red. Couple this with automated upload of
scan tables and we are done?

73 de Per, sm0rwo

ons 2011-08-10 klockan 11:21 -0500 skrev DAVID GRAY:
ONE WAY TO HAVE REAL TIME IS A DEDICATED APRS SERVER FOR PSKMAIL ONLY
THIS WOULD SHOW ONLY STATIONS THAT REPORTED IN THE PAST HOUR

DAVID KF4WBS