[pskmail] Bulletins quesion

  • From: Roger G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 22:56:42 +0000

Hi.
It has been a while since I used pskmail so have been getting to grips
with it slowly again.
So I just discovered that clicking files and then read shows a pick box
with a file called bulletins which when clicked displays in the window.
Now this file has not been added to since I moved from V 0.5.4 to 0.8.5
and now .6
I checked the XP laptop and the same situation existed (I have been
running the same audio to both machines for testing and updated them
both at the same time)
I have now deleted the jpskmail folder on the laptop and reinstalled
0.5.4 and whilst it looks like nothing is being received from fldig at
all the file gets appended to when receiving from DK4XI-80.
With 0.8.5 and .6 the info is shown in the blue window but the file is
not appended to.

Linux machine is Ubuntu 10.04LTS and the laptop is XP. fldigi is 3.20.34
on both boxes.
73 Roger G6CKR