[pskmail] Re: Bleeding edge software...

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:25:05 -0800 (PST)

Andy, Are you going to use fldigi-3.13BF_PSKR with PuppyMail Server, if so how
do you unzip it to be able to use it like that.
Or to the group How can I use this fidgi-3.13.BF_PSKR with PuppyMail ?.
javapskmail.jar for windows.....???

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)