[pskmail] Re: Beta test version of java pskmail client, version 0.3

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:58:56 +0100

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that Darrel has helped me test a version of
jpskmail that runs on older versions of java. At the moment the main
window is using older layoutmanagers and the application starts as
expected. Now I'll just have to do the same procedure for the rest of
the windows, so I'll be back with a version that should run even on macs
(they seem to like older java runtimes for some unknown reason).

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s. It does run on eee pc's using xandros as well.