[pskmail] Re: Beta of new live cd available

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:27:39 +0200

Herewith the latest script to save info to a USB stick, the one on the CD is
wrong...

This script (saveit.pl) goes into ~/pskmailutilities.
Change the Desktop icon to call /home/guest/pskmailutilities/saveit.pl
Automount the stick
do a 'touch pskmailperm.tar.gz' on the stick
Click the saveit button on the desktop.

You can now save/restore data by clicking the icons on the desktop.
The saveit and getit scripts will find the archive in amy directory in /mnt.
That means you can also use a window$ disk (provided it is fat32) if you have a
dual boot system.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com