[pskmail] Aw: Subversion maintenance

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 10:21:01 +0200 (CEST)

works as usual..

Rein

Hi all developers,

I was finally able to move the entire subversion repository to the new
server and I have pointed the firewall from the old server and to the
new. This means that all the repositories now run on a faster and better
server that I will be able to better maintain.
Developers need not change anything, it should work without any new
settings. Also the websvn interface is updated and pointing to the new
server: http://www.crusefalk.se/websvn

Pse let me know if you run into anything related to the new server.

73, Per
SM0RWO

--
Mobile: +46703784299