[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: rflinkserver.pl keeps crashing on pskmailserver

  • From: Robert <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 22:58:21 +1200

Amazing what blowing away and starting from scratch can do. Seems to be
stable this time.

Will monitor it overnight and hopefully get a chance to test it at lunch
time tomorrow from the office if the weather does not make it impossible
to get the mobile kit out and about.

Thanks for the help.

73
Rob