[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Skype conference?

  • From: Sander Pool <sander_pool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:53:32 -0400

Hi,

I don't have any questions at this time but I'll gladly listen to other people's questions and the answers they get. It's quite possible that that discussion leads to a question of course :-)

My point is that a successful conference generally has a topic or agenda. If the topic is "ask the developers questions about pskmail" then that's cool of course.

All that said I now have more band choices available so let me give pskmail a try before the conference.

73,

    Sander W1SOP

On 8/11/2012 10:21 AM, Rein Couperus wrote:
It depends on the participants... it is an excellent opportunity to ask questions.