[pskmail] Aw: Re: Server operators, ip addresses

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 20:50:43 +0200 (CEST)

OK... it is not about reaching your server from the internet side,
but your server POPing gmail accounts...
This is only a problem for people with gmail accounts...
I will have to think of something...

Rein PA0R

Hi Rein,

same with me. You will find the current IP address under
dl4oah.no-ip.org, but the pskmail server itself is behind a NAT router.
At the moment only port 80 is redirectet to this server, see
http://dl4oah.no-ip.org

73 Klaus DL4OAH