[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Sending local mail via another server, server 2.0.3

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:22:08 -0500

Rein,
Thank you very much for this info. Would it be possible for me to send a
local mail to you in Europe? When I want to leave a local mail I do so eg
N2TIF@WB2LMV ...so to leave you a mail how is it addressed? PA0R@WB2LMV
@PI4TUE?
How do we the server ops open port 888? I know how to do it using Windoz
but not Linux. Do I need to download an additional program to make my
server fully functional? If yes, where may I get the program.
www.pskmail.org?
Thanks Rein, John, and Paar for all your hard work. It just keeps getting
better and better.
Very 73 de Glenn WB2LMV