[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Some test on 1.5.25 client

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:53:50 +0100

273kb file downloaded seem to be reported as a corrupt file when run ? anyone
else had this ?

From: rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] Aw: Re:  Re:  Re:  Some test on 1.5.25 client
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:52:24 +0200

I have found the bug and uploaded a new javapskmail.jar (1.5.26),

which fixes squelch control. To enable squelch control on fldigi

you must switch on Configuration->Rig control-> XMLRPC.

The client then controls the squelch level automatically,

and also switches the squelch on when it is off.

URL is http://www.pskmail.org/downloads/javapskmail.jar

Rein PA0R

Il 29/09/2013 17:13, Rein Couperus ha scritto:

> Sorry, too fast :)

> here they come...

> Rein

> Il 29/09/2013 15:05, Rein Couperus ha scritto:

>> Franco,

>> there is not timing loop between the pskmail client/server and fldigi, the

>> problem occurs in fldigi.

>> Maybe you should try the parameters I use for fldigi (fldigi.prefs and

>> fldigi_def.xml, attached to this mail). Just copy them into the .fldigi

>> directory

>> and restart fldigi.

>> I have had the squelch problem here as well, and with this set of

>> parameters

>> the problem does not occur...

>> Rein PA0R

No change.

Only change on your files is for macro folder. Simply coping your files

in .fldigi folder, after saving old files, don't solve squelch problem.

At startup and each minute, at seconds 00 in clock, squelch go off.

Any other tip? There is some possibility to show dialog from jpskmail to

fldigi?

Tested with fldigi 3.21.76 and jpskmail 1.5.25 with java openJDK7 and

Sun java 7

Regards

Franco Spinelli

IW2DHW