[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Re: New V2 beta client : jpskmail-2.0.12 ready for testing...

  • From: "jcjglt@xxxxxxxxx" <jcjglt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 18:23:31 +1100

On 11/05/2012 18:06, Rein Couperus wrote :
What do you mean with 'trigger'? PTT?
Is the audio now working for in and out(microphone/speaker/headphone) ?
Can you use VOX on the transmitter?
We are still working on the hardware PTT.
Can the rig use CAT control?
With The SignaLinkUSB soundcard I control the transmitter (FT897D) by VOX. I do not have any CAT control nor hardware PTT. VOX control is working well on various other programs like jpskmail under Linux, RMSExpress under Windows XP but I have this problem of setting "in" and "out" when jpskmail is run under Windows XP. I even tried to edit directly the configuration.xml file to write in "USB Audio Codec" in place of "Port USB Audio Codec" but each time I start jpskmail the entries in the configuration.xml file are reset to "Port ....".
73 - Jean-Claude - FK8IH