[pskmail] Aw: Re: Facebook status update using pskmail

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:44:32 +0200 (CEST)

Emails via APRS is even easier...
Just enter 'adressee@xxxxxxxxxx texttexttext ENTER' in the text entry field...
You don't even need to be connected, as this is an unconnected service.
Only problem is that every server hearing it will send it to the APRS backbone,
which will duplicate the mail. But that is certainly not the problem
when you need to get the message through :-)

Rein PA0R

Oh that is cool, thanks. That means we can also use other email gateways
like APRS to update our status. Not something I'd want to do all the
time but a quick "internet down, send donuts" status update could come
in handy :-)

I'm getting my TS-2000 in a few days and got my microham USB-III this
morning. I hope to try pskmail reall soon.

73,

Sander W1SOP