[pskmail] Aw: Re: Beta release of jPSKmail-2.0.9

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:02:08 +0200 (CEST)

John,

I have changed the audio selector in the DSP tab. When audio does not run,
the small indicator below the quality bar is yellow...
As soon as audio is running, this indicator will be grey or green (squelch).
The audio sliders are not coupled with the sound system, they are internal
to pskmail. so you have to make sure there is enough audio level going into
the sound card.

I have checked 2.0.9 on windows 7, and the audio worked out of the box
(see attached screen pic).
You may have to twiddle the audio setting of the system.

After changing back to Linux I had to reboot twice to get the audio back...
I have commited to SVN...