[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: A crazy/stupid idea

  • From: Rein Couperus <Rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:48:29 +0200

I did some testing on the CW copying capability of the latest stable fldigi,
and I must say I am not very impressed. Something must be done to mimic a
'robust CW' solution, because I got 99% error on most signals.
Here is SP5KD calling a dxpedition with 20 wpm:
---
E T *I EE ****H *H IE VD T W* I* T 5KD E B V R I I<AS>SEB
E6 EF5BD D I E SP5KD SIH EET E I EE U SP5KD SSAE E LP5KD
SP5KT IP5KD ETP5KD E ISP5KDE EDL5KD IP5XSE E D IP5KD E S E
SER5KD D IP5KD IH HPHCD A* SP5* IP5TTD EPHKD *5KD IW5KD
EP5KTE G5KD E<AS>5KD IPHKD EW5KD EP5KD E*KH I HKD S** HAS
S I<VE>5KS IP5BD IP5KD E E E E E E I E E I E E E E E EI T
----
You did not know there were so many ways to spell 1 callsign did you?

Rein PA0R

--
Rein Couperus <Rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>