[pskmail] Re: Aw: (Long) Report of "extensive" use of PSKmail while crossing the Pacific Ocean

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:33:41 +0200

Hi Christian,

Thank you very much for writing about this, just excellent.
I'd like to go through your suggestions and bugs in some detail and get back
asap.
Wife has me digging the foundation for a green house now and I try to sneak
away to the shack every so often but get chased back to the trench all the
time... I was thinking I'd extract your suggestions/bugs and number them on a
spreadsheet tonight.
In the meantime I have altered my scan table...oh, here comes the wife agn....
there, managed to get an extra minute ;-).
I have altered the scan table to include 17 meters, according to prediction
it's the best band for me to cover that area during the night here. The table
is now 10148,10148,10148,14111,18106. Best hours for 17 meters between us
should be 0-6 utc, I have beacon on there in PSK250R.

Hope you'll enjoy the Marquesas Islands, I was at Nuku Hiva in 1991 and I'd
really like to go back some day.

73, Per
sm0rwo