[pskmail] Re: Aw: Experiments with new mode

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:25:56 +0200

Hi,

I tried to update the server to this version and had two issues.
First the server would not start when I launched it using the
pskmail_server script,
I then launched the rflinkserver.pl instead and that worked fine.
Then fldigi crashed. It was the mail version and I built that on the
server pc first.
Unfortunately I am completely unable to run fldigi on the server, it
crashes after an hours or so.
Mostly I get X crashes, the socket will mostly still be up.
At the moment I am running the v2modem (which lacks the intended mode
but does work).

73, Per
sm0rwo

P.s. Server down today as I am doing antenna maintenance.