[pskmail] Re: Aprs

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 15:10:22 +0100

The updates not always get through to findu.

also, pskmail not always sends the data to findu (abt 80% of the time)

To debug this I need more activity on the server :)

Rein Pa0R

Per: The now arq.pm is on the svn. If this one is used on the client the
default behaviour is that the long connect sequence is used, which means that
the new station is recongnized even if it is not in the database. The connect
ack is still sent in short form.

I introduced a new hash variable for use in pskmailrc.pl where you can set
$myservers{servercall} = 1;  as soon as you are in the database.

I am sure this will fix the problem. I will send the new arq.pm to all list
members so they can use it on the client.

RC

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com