[pskmail] Re: Adding callsigns to server database

  • From: "Klint Mann" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:00:49 -0600

Ok, please forgive the last post of mine, it was a copy of the first one.

I noticed there is a setting in the server pskmailrc.pl called "dbpass" is the default password here usable or do I need to apply for a unique one?
73,
Klint Mann, KE5FMN

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rein Couperus PA0R" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>