[pskmail] Re: APRS message list with old messages

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:46:00 +0200

Hi Franco,

I'm not an APRS expert by any means but its my understanding that these
messages are just picked up and stored by the various websites that do
this (aprs.fi, findu.com, db0anf.de etc). With jpskmail we simply fetch
the list of cached messages from findu. I have not seen a cgi to delete
them there, there is no way in jpskmail now anyway.

73 de Per, sm0rwo